This sailing opportunity expired on 14/02/2020. You may want to take a look at our current sailing opportunities instead.
As soon as a weather window opens
Paid by crew
Qualification level required (or equivalent)
RYA Competent Crew
I am in Grenada waiting for a weather window to sail to Carriacou and then on to Union Island. My current crew can't wait any longer and has to catch her flight back to the UK. If anyone is already in the area and interested in a few days trip setting off shortly please contact me. You will pay your expenses to and from the boat and a share of your own food costs. The boat is a very well maintained Bowman 42.