This sailing opportunity expired on 24/03/2023. You may want to take a look at our current sailing opportunities instead.
Cogolin South of France
on going contract
Qualification level required (or equivalent)
RYA Yachtmaster Offshore
• Starting ASAP or latest March 2023
• Winter maintenance location: Cogolin, SOF
• Yact: Private/Charter
• Built 2018
• Malta Flag
• Summer 2023. West Med.
• Dependant on owner preferences and charters sold
• Start cruising April 2023
• Strong Sailor
• Experience in general and preventative maintenance
• Excellent mechanical and electrical knowledge/experience
• Charter experience.
• RYA/MCA Yacht Master (commercially endorsed)
• GMDSS (STCW recognised GMDSS short range certificate)
• Seafarer discharge book
• STCW (basic safety training)
• PB level 2.
• Experienced cook
• High standard of care managing interior
• Proficient in provisioning
• Sailing/charter experience
Seafarer discharge book
• Food/Hygiene level II
• PB Level 2 (commercially endorsed)
Visa’s required dependant on nationality
• Couple Salary: €8,000 to €9,000 p/m DOE